This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Access to the CROPAA and the products and services available through the website (www.cropaa.com), are subject to the following terms, conditions, and notices [“Terms of Service”].
which may be updated by us from time to time.
Please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO CROPAA USERS
- CROPAA Users must be 18 years of age or older to register, or visit or use the Services in any manner.
- By registering, visiting or using the Services, you hereby represent and warrant to CROPAA that you are 18 years of age or older and that you have the right, authority, and capacity to use the Services, and agree to abide by the Agreement.
- If a User is below 18 years of age, it is assumed that he/she is using/browsing the Platforms under the supervision of his/her parent or legal guardian and that such User’s parent or legal guardian has read and agrees to the terms of this Agreement including terms of purchase of Products, on behalf of the minor User.
- Should CROPAA be made aware that a User is under the age of 18 and is using/browsing the Platforms without the supervision of his/her parent or legal guardian,
- Cropaa Fashions Pvt Ltd [www.cropaa.com] reserves the all right to deactivate such User’s account without further notice.
- CROPAA or any service provided by CROPAA may only be used or accessed by such persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Persons who are 'incompetent to contract' within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, persons of unsound mind, and undischarged insolvents are not - eligible to use CROPAA.
- A minor is not allowed to access or register as a User or sell or purchase any items on CROPAA.
- CROPAA strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, however, errors may occur. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund soon as posiblem. CROPAA don't deal in wholesale The products available on the website are for retail sales.
RETURNS & REFUND
- Sometimes we buy a product but after few days like 2nd or 3th day you change your mind about any product purchased you can return them to us. For more information on Returns and Refund, please refer to our Return Policy
Payments for all the products available on the Site may be made in the following ways like
-Cash On Delivery option is not available for orders outside India.
-Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit card payment options are instant payment options and recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.
-Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets, and your CROPAA wallet.
- You agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website and block your future access.
- if we determine that you have violated these Terms of Service or any other policies.
- If you or the Company terminates your use of any service, you shall still be liable to pay for any service that you have already ordered till the time of such termination.
- You will be given various options for the delivery of items during the order process. The options available to you and will depend on where you are ordering from.
- you will receive an email containing a summary of the order. Sometimes, the delivery may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you by e-mail and SMS. However, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to a delay in delivery. for this CROPAA says sorry to you.